Jobs by Advanced illumination
Digital Media & Graphic Designer
The Ai Marketing Team is in search of a talented, driven, detail-oriented Digital Media & Graphic Designer to propel our creative efforts and reach our audience with innovative marketing materials. This role comes with the responsibility of managing multiple projects and shifting deadlines, but it provides you the opportunity to enhance the Ai brand with your creativity and design aesthetic.
If you’re interested in getting into an agile, growing marketing team – and you have a sense of humor – we’d love to hear from you!
What the Digital Media & Graphic Designer is responsible for:
- Directing, producing, editing, and organizing photography and videography for existing product portfolio, as well as new product releases.
- Leading the design, creation, and editing of creative assets, including: technical sales documentation; website landing pages; print and digital advertising; presentations; branded promotional items; and more.
- Developing new large-scale creative marketing deliverables, such as catalogs, product brochures, posters, and more.
- Collaborating with the Ai sales, customer service, engineering, production, and technical support teams to understand creative needs and technical audience messaging.
- Maintaining Ai brand standards used across all marketing, sales, and organizational platforms.
- Occasionally updating Ai social media channels and supporting with social campaigns.
What the Ai Marketing Team is looking for:
- BA/BF/BS from accredited four-year university.
- At least two years graphic design experience preferred.
- Detailed portfolio of previous graphic design and video projects required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, and Microsoft Office. Experience with WordPress preferred.
- Experience designing technical collateral for web and print.
- Excellent grammar, writing, and communication skills; able to efficiently and effectively articulate design direction and justify decisions.
- Problem-solver with relentless attention to detail.
- A self-starter able to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities. This is a small team that will rely on the Digital Media & Graphic Designer’s expertise and drive to deliver creative, original content to our audiences.
- An individual open to constructive feedback and who can respectfully challenge assumptions. Must be comfortable having open discussions to get the right answer.
- Passion for clean, accessible, functional design.
- Genuine interest in understanding highly technical product information and developing creative ways to deconstruct and deliver that information.