Competitive Computing (c2)
C2, A Xerox Business Solutions Company is a leading technology consulting firm for Data Solutions, Cloud Solutions, and Managed Services. C2 helps organizations establish and sustain a competitive advantage through the innovative use of technology. With a focus on building strategic value, C2's industry-leading solutions are custom-designed to help position clients to compete in an increasingly fast-paced and highly connected world. Since 1993, C2 has worked with brand-name businesses, as well as educational and government institutions, to deliver award-winning solutions. C2's local team is nationally recognized and specializes in best-in-class B2B Digital Experience Platforms, Software-Defined Data Centers, Cloud Management, IT Transformation Services, and 24/7 Managed Support. Find more at https://www.competitive.com/
Jobs by C2 - Competitive Computing
PC Helpdesk Support Engineer
Location: Montpelier, VT
- Participate as part of a team responsible for the end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions to meet customers’ business needs, focused on end-users and end-user computing devices
- Collaborate routinely with customer-nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks
- Deploy, support, and repair end-user computing for our clients’ end-users
- Provide excellent customer service directly to our clients’ end-users
- Work with customers ranging from small to enterprise-level environments
- Stay up to date regarding changes in technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or extensive related field experience
- 2-4 years of hands-on PC hardware experience
- Dell EMC tech direct certified
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems, both hardware and software
- Ability to deploy batches of PCs in adherence of a master rollout procedure and schedule
- Well organized and works collaboratively with attention to detail and documentation
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment requiring multi-tasking and time management
- Confident, yet willing to seek advice from teammates or vendor partners
- Develop and maintain a high level of competency with supported technologies
- Dell and Apple industry certifications
- Experience and skills in many of the following areas:
- PC deployment and helpdesk tools
- Troubleshooting / scanning
- PC image rollouts
- Patch management
- Ticketing system for tracking and managing trouble tickets
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft products including Microsoft 365
- PC, server and network hardware and software
- Active Directory and Group Policy management awareness
- Anti-virus and malware tools
- LAN / WAN / Wireless networking hardware and software
- VMware Virtual Infrastructure and storage solutions a major plus
- PC deployment and helpdesk tools
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License with a relatively clean driving record
- Frequent local travel to clients for meetings and onsite work
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
Senior Solutions Architect-Remote in VT
Location: Colchester, VT
- Partner with our account managers across all phases of engagement. You will work with manufacturer and partner resources to identify and qualify opportunities and close deals.
- Develop and present compelling business cases to customers and maintain expert-level knowledge of all elements of the business case (drivers of cost, benefit, and risk).
- Showcase Xerox IT Services solutions—setting up demonstrations and explaining benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
- Collaborate closely with other Engineers/Architects to align the technology architecture to the customer's mission and ensure customer success.
- Expand customer base, using data center solutions that provide ongoing value to new and existing customers.
- Develop and manage overall sales strategy to include presentations, sales materials, value proposition, key messages, etc.
- Effectively manage sales information using electronic tools and programs including Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems, quoting tools, etc.
- Develop solutions that define customer expectations as well as the product and services requirements that are necessary to achieve client objectives.
- Review and guide project documentation including statements of work, implementation plans, deployment plans, project test plans, as well as management and operations plans.
- Maintain knowledge of complex industry trends, current data center trends and technologies and update management on risk and threat that could impact company business.
- Maintain multiple advanced manufacturer specific certifications. i.e.: Cisco, VMware, HPE, VMware, Dell/EMC, Microsoft, etc.
- A systems architect with 8+ years-related experience preferred; BS/BA (EE/CS) a plus.
- Passionate about the customer experience and excited about new technology, along with a do-what-it-takes demeanor about customer success.
- HPE server and storage solutions experience required.
- Microsoft Active Directory experience required.
- Microsoft Azure experience preferred.
- Strong Virtualization expertise in VMware solutions is required.
- Strong Technical knowledge implementing, supporting, and troubleshooting other technology areas such as SAN, Backup Recovery, Switch, Cloud (Azure), Security technologies and VDI is a plus.
- Knowledge of current Windows Server versions, current client operating systems, network protocols, routing, switching and firewalls. Comprehensive understanding of anti-virus and backup solutions.
- Knowledgeable of baseline SE skills and in-depth knowledge in data center products/licensing.
- Experienced in relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- You have industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and crafting and configuring products to meet specific customer needs
- You have excellent written, listening, consultation and presentation skills.
- Manufacturer related certification(s) with: Cisco, HPE, VMware, Dell/EMC, and/or equivalent experience and the desire to become one a plus.
- Ability to work remotely, unsupervised, and virtually to accomplish all job requirements
- Ability for some travel; 5-10%
- Live and work in-region with clients