New Consumer Broadband Service from Consolidated Communications Debuts in Vermont
With speeds 20 times faster than the national average, Fidium Fiber, a new gigabit broadband internet service from Consolidated Communications is primed to give customers an entirely new internet experience they’ve been missing.
Fidium’s symmetrical, gigabit fiber internet service comes without the hassle of data caps, contracts or required bundles, and is now available in Brattleboro, Montpelier, Rutland and numerous other towns, with new locations rolling out weekly across Vermont. Fidium is also available in select towns in Maine and New Hampshire.
Fidium offers simple, straightforward pricing of $70 per month for symmetrical 1 Gig internet, which includes installation and equipment. High-speed fiber plans offer a range of speeds starting at $35 per month. Fidium was borne from internet customers’ feedback and designed to deliver a better broadband service, exceeding customers’ expectations, from order to installation and through ongoing service and support.
“Fidium is the future of fiber internet,” said Erik Garr, president of consumer and small business for Consolidated. “We listened to internet users’ complaints about their current providers. We heard what people want and don’t want from their internet company, and we built Fidium from the ground up to give people what they want and deserve. We’re delivering super-fast, reliable gigabit fiber internet that keeps households and communities thriving. Fidium makes it simple, with great service, competitive pricing and an all-new customer experience.”
Fidium Fiber offers consumers:
- Simple, affordable pricing ($70 per month for 1 Gig service) that includes equipment and installation, with no required bundles, no hidden fees, no data caps and no contract;
- Whole-home mesh WiFi gateway enabling faster speeds and wider coverage, plus up to two included wireless extenders.;
- The Attune WiFi whole-home management app providing network visibility, age-appropriate content settings, time of day access control, speed tests and more;
- Easy, hassle-free installation on your schedule with text updates and two-hour appointment windows;
- Intuitive customer portal with self-service options, allowing for a fully digital experience from installation through service;
- Real time, proactive network monitoring to solve issues remotely and ensure the best internet performance;
- Premium technical support provided by experienced, compassionate team members.
To learn more and sign up, visit FidiumFiber.
About Fidium Fiber
Fidium Fiber is a customer-centered, consumer fiber broadband service offering symmetrical multi-gig speeds, exceptional service and an innovative customer portal. Fidium is available in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont with new locations available daily. Fidium is a brand from Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNSL). Consolidated is a leading broadband and business communications provider serving consumers, businesses, and wireless and wireline carriers across a 23-state service area.
Source: Vermont Business Magazine