VIP (Vermont Information Processing) is looking for junior to mid-level Web Application Developers. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software development and will take great pride in their work. They must be comfortable working closely with a small team and have the flexibility to work on both well-defined and abstract tasks. We are looking for a high energy, self-starter who loves to create usable applications and is willing to rethink and suggest improvements for current applications.
Proficiency with the following key skills is a plus but not required. The right person will have the ability and desire to self-educate and learn on the job as needed.
- Java / Kotlin: Spring, Hibernate
- Database interaction: SQL, ORM
- Source Control: Git
- Build Automation: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
Other Helpful Skills:
- PHP, CSS, Linux, HTTP Request Lifecycle, UI/UX, OpenID
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.