Davis Hodgdon Associates CPAs
Our award winning Firm is seeking an experienced Wealth Management professional to join our dedicated staff. Copper Leaf Financial is a leading Vermont based RIA, committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for development and balance.
The Wealth Advisor serves as strategic member of our collaborative and service-oriented culture as the primary manager of our client relationship. They are responsible for managing existing client relationships, formulating recommendations and implementing advice in coordination with Partners, peers and other staff. They demonstrate leadership and are an active participant and initiator of ideas to improve both the client and staff experience while actively participating in reaching personal and team revenue goals.
Qualifications include proven ability to cultivate strong relationships with HNW clients, prospects and business partners in a fee-only wealth management role. Minimum of 8 years in financial services industry with progressive relationship management and business development experience. CFP designation, with CFA, CPA, EA, CPWA, MSA or JD a plus. Candidate possess experience with Orion, MoneyGuide Pro, Wealth Access, major CRM platform and custodians including Schwab, Fidelity and TDA. Must possess an active Series 65 and clean U-4.
- Effectively communicates our investment philosophy, evidence-based investing and comprehensive planning based wealth management.
- Strategically drives the wealth management process for clients through comprehensive financial planning with the support of our team, including review and evaluation of income, assets, tax exposure, investment portfolio, insurance and estate plan.
- Helps clients establish and prioritize goals and timeframes to achieve them.
- Meets regularly with clients for on-going plan review, updating current and future circumstances, needs and objectives and reviewing investment performance.
- Develops recommendations, educates clients and coordinates implementation of strategies for client needs such as education funding, retirement, risk management and estate planning.
- Develops a personal Investment Policy Statement and holistic strategy for each client and implements, monitors and maintains client’s portfolio accordingly.
- Regularly educates and communicates with clients about market conditions, evidence-based investment principles, changes in regulatory or tax environment, and other factors which may influence client decisions or behavior.
- Complies with requirements and professional practices associated with investment advisory in an RIA firm.
- Mentors associates to enable staff growth within the Firm.
- Consistently meets defined organic growth goals.
- Proactively seeks referrals from current clients, centers of influence and personal networks.
- Manages business development pipeline for new opportunities from existing clients.
- Actively pursues new business relationships, community involvement and professional centers of influence.