The Vice President, Product will translate business strategies into product plans, drive the definition and execution of those plans from inception to launch, and optimize the products to deliver against key financial and strategic goals and core customer benefits to help E INC lead the transformation of automotive wholesale and retail. You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer and extended leadership team to drive strategy and execution of product priorities. This high impact role will have a direct link to our Company objectives and requires leadership, strategic direction, and the ability to build effective teams that can scale and execute.
What You Will Do
- Work with leadership in defining and articulating product vision for E INC tying retail and wholesale together with inventory and data
- Scale and lead teams related to Product Strategy, Product Management, Product Operations and User Experience
- Create and enable a culture of innovation and customer focus in collaboration with Engineering leadership
- Analyze and interpret market trends, competitive forces and technical developments in order to optimize new product development, differentiation and pricing
- Identify market opportunities and work across teams to perform build/buy/partner analysis
- Use data to inform decisions – Gather data to help guide intelligent change and ensure that we can monitor the results
- Be a voice of the customer internally to product teams, working with leadership to provide strategic direction
- Work with marketing to properly position products using a data-driven mindset
- Be a thought leader for developing and executing innovative growth strategies; thinking outside of existing ways of working / operating models
What You Will Need
- 10+ years of experience in a product roles
- Strong customer focus with ability to build strategic, high-level relationships with E INC’s client base.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills, facilitates an atmosphere of open communication.
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset
- Comfortable presenting in person, via remote or in large groups
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Takes initiative to achieve company goals
- Easily seeks understanding