Chroma Technology Corp.
Remote – Texas Preferred
89 North®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Chroma Technology Corp, develops innovative products for the biomedical imaging market. We focus on development of high-performance light sources for fluorescence-based applications including fluorescence microscopy, automated DNA sequencing, HTS/HCS, real time PCR and microarray analysis
We have an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager!
JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM! Recognized as a Best Places to Work in Vermont and awarded the DCD Outstanding Vermont Business of the Year, Chroma Technology Corp. is a 100% employee-owned company and certified B corporation. We are able to offer an extremely generous package of benefits, rewards, and a value-driven work environment. Join our team of collaborative employee-owners who are self-motivated, independent workers willing to strategize and together work towards the long-term prosperity of the company.
• The territory manager is responsible for sales activities within a defined geographic region. Exact territorial boundaries will be determined by the successful candidate’s location. These activities include developing and maintaining relationships with end-users (customers) and distributors and resellers, as well as providing feedback from the field on observed trends in the markets served by 89 North.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Establishes, develops, and maintains distribution networks within territory
• Provides training and support to distributers within territory
• Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities within territory
• Manages direct sales of product within territory, including developing a market presence in areas within territory without existing resellers or distributors
• Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners within their territory
• Represents company at trade association meetings, as needed
• Builds on current relationships to gain access to new partners and customers within territory
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications
• Prepares periodic sales report covering sales, orders and pipeline for territory
• Prepares periodic sales strategy reports covering areas targeted for expansion and reasoning behind choices and strategy
Required Education, Experience, and Eligibility Qualifications:
• Degree (advanced degree preferred) in life sciences or technical discipline related to imaging
• 3+ years of experience in the field of life science imaging sales, preferably including both distribution and direct customer sales
• Experience setting up and working with advanced imaging systems
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Ability to work effectively with all individuals/groups within the organization
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Please visit our career page at www.89north.com to review the full job description, summary of benefits, and to apply online.
89 North is an employee-owned company and equal opportunity employer.