As a member of our growing Strategic Account Manager Team at OnLogic, you are a sales leader within the company responsible for driving exponential, profitable revenue growth and driving strategic go to market initiatives. You have the ability to construct and execute a successful business development strategy, and the skills to manage complex customer relationships at a senior level. You are a skilled problem solver and have a strong ability to motivate those around you in achieving extraordinary results. You thrive in front of groups, and can facilitate closure on large opportunities that would seem impossible to your peers!
On an average day, you’ll…
- Prospect, develop and close new top tier customers via frequent proactive sales and business development strategies.
- Travel 25-35% of your time.
- Develop new customer relationships, and work proactively to identify and resolve customer issues that affect current or future business by working collaboratively with cross functional Teams.
- Gain executive buy-in and negotiate complex contracts with some of the most innovative companies in the world.
- Serve as primary liaison between customers and our organization (Engineering and Product Management Teams) on large scale new business opportunities.
- Work effectively with OnLogic’s internal engineering, assembly and fulfillment teams to provide effective and innovative solutions to the customer.
- Work effectively with OnLogic’s technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Build upon market presence in key vertical segments, growing the value and number of key accounts through strategic relationships
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Strategic Account Managers: Focused on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders and year-over-year growth of strategic customer relationships.
- Business Development Managers: Focus on acquiring new business with strategic new customers and top line revenue growth.
- Customer Success: Manage customer relationships with integrators and partners. Provide exceptional customer service.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent experience and education, as well as a minimum of 5+ years prior consultative sales experience, preferably in a technical environment.
- You have experience selling complex solutions or technologies into enterprise customers.
- You have experience building long term relationships and selling into direct and/or OEM accounts.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You are organized and adaptable, able to demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- You are a natural leader, have active listening skills, and you have a demonstrated ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills.
Who we’re looking for:
You have previous senior level sales experience and have a proven track record of successfully building a book of business by managing and closing complex B2B sales. You’re an entrepreneurial problem solver with a solution oriented approach to building relationships and selling into business and/or OEM accounts. You possess a natural curiosity with the ability to ask the right questions to identify appropriate solutions to fill the customer’s needs.
Want to know more about OnLogic and what it’s like to work in our sales department, listen to our EVP of Sales, Brett Mancini’s podcast to find out more.