Our Software Engineers are energetic influencers who thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading-edge software products for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable collaborating within the Agile methodology as part of a cross-functional team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have the passion and skills to take our product offerings to the next level.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a technical leader in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, while contributing to the engineering efforts of one of our scrum teams. You will be challenged to engineer right-sized solutions for complex business problems. You will apply your knowledge of modern software design, best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability. You will aspire to use new technologies and challenge yourself to develop innovative solutions. You will work alongside developers and technical leads on a team where collaborative programming and mentoring are regularly practiced.
- Being a passionate and flexible engineer, collaborate with your team to achieve and exceed the goal to build, deploy, monitor and operate a highly performing and highly available production system
- Influence technical solutions while coaching newer or less experienced members on your Scrum team
- Construct and manage services published to both internal and external consumers
- Implement platform-level components including event architectures, messaging, and caching solutions
- Write readable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of REST APIs, services, system tasks, and cloud solutions
- Enhance the performance and reliability of our current solutions
- Collaborate with team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements
- Evangelize new ideas within your team as well as across teams
- Explore open source or industry-standard solutions that could be a fit for the organization
Technologies we use
- Web Components
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience in lieu of education)
- Object-oriented design experience
- Experience with RESTful API development and exposure to API tools like Swagger Hub, Postman etc.
- Experience in realizing applications from conception and design to implementation and support
- Experience designing, implementing and operating applications with highly available, optimized and scalable architectures