Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs
For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Advisory Group has been committed to both exceeding our clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development, and a healthy work-life balance.
Our award-winning firm is seeking a Vermont resident to join our Convergent Accounting Services team as a dedicated Remote Staff Accountant.
This individual must have 3+ years of bookkeeping experience in a virtual environment and able to work with multiple businesses and not for profits.
A high level of discipline and organizational skills is essential. This position does require interaction with clients via video, phone, or the occasional onsite visit.
Strong communication skills are essential.
· Support multiple companies at a time using online bookkeeping software products.
· Provide full-service bookkeeping services for our clients to includes reconcile bank statements, prepare financial reports (income statement and P&L, etc.) and other various tasks for Clients
· Assist with processing payroll for Clients on an as needed basis and often through third party providers
· Provide training to Clients and Staff on QuickBooks on an as needed basis
· Proficiently setup clients on QuickBooks® and provide basic troubleshooting support.
· Research and stay informed of Clients’ industry and applicable bookkeeping tools to include QB add-ons that may improve a clients’ processes
· Actively participate in creating and implementing solutions to resolve client concerns.
· Develop and maintain strong client relationships
This is a flexible hourly position with benefits commensurate with hours worked.
A commitment of 24 billable hours is required with the potential for additional hours up to 40 hours per week.
Pay rate is negotiable and based on experience and skill set.
Please send your resume to Kathryn Diedrichsen at [email protected].