Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Hours: Part-time, flexible within business operating hours
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Healthy Design: A growing medical device company developing and manufacturing products that make sense
You: A powerhouse who consistently draws attention to your capacity for deliverables, motivation, speed, attention to
detail, precision, initiative, hard work, continued learning and hidden talents.
Contact: [email protected]
Healthy Design is seeking an individual who is eager to learn new systems and to grow as we grow. This person should becomfortable working on their feet and have an interest in working with their hands to skillfully use tools and machinery.
They pay close attention to details and can focus on the task at hand for long periods of time. This individual must follow instructions precisely to repeat manufacturing processes exactly. They take pride in getting the job done right.
The right candidate must be agile and take on new tasks that are outside of the realm of standard manufacturing
processes. Examples include (but are not limited to) working with R&D to establish new parts and procedures, building jigs and production aids, assembling furnishings and equipment, breaking down or constructing boxes, cleaning, and maintaining workstations and areas around the facility, data entry.
• Complete work orders in accordance with management priorities, maintaining requested quota
• Follow Work Instructions to create, assemble, inspect, pack, and package parts and products
• Use hand tools, adhesives, and machinery as a part of manufacturing process
• Maintain traceability of work in our quality management system
• Follow receiving processes to inspect, document, and release parts into inventory
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures for use and maintenance of equipment
• Lift heavy equipment (< 40 lbs.)
• Maintain a safe, clean, and peaceful work environment
• Perform detailed quality checks on parts, assemblies, labels, finished product, and packaging
• Maintain ISO 13485 compliance
• Train for and take on new tasks as needed
• Communicate effectively with team members and management
• Request Instructional documents from Managers
• Request Assistance from Managers
• Initiate and Provide input to Continuous Improvement activities
• Maintain acceptability of work environment