Davis Hodgdon Associates CPAs
Copper Leaf Financial, LLC is looking to add an upbeat team member that is people and detail driven, to join our innovative wealth management firm. This position is responsible for maintaining an organized, efficient office for staff and clients. This is a front facing position and a strong reliable professional individual is required.
- Working with the team to ensure that all clients have a stellar client experience.
- Scheduling, screening, and intro processing of prospective clients
- Coordinate continuing education and training opportunities for team members.
- Work with the Compliance Officer to ensure that all proper filings and necessary attestations are completed on time.
- Coordinate marketing events and programs with the Marketing Manager and team members.
- Actively participate in the implementation, use and improvements of current and new software programs
- Perform a variety of administrative functions to include:
- Processing regularly scheduled billings
- Handling calls and routing to the appropriate person.
- Processing of mail
- Internal processing of client paperwork
- Development and enforcement of office policies and procedures
- Supporting all team members on special projects as needed.
- Must have strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills to determine the most efficient method of problem resolution while complying with regulatory procedures.
- Strong technology skills
- Experience within the financial services industry is preferred.
- This position will require an individual to pass a background check as a condition of employment.