Select is searching for an experienced logistics professional to support all areas of our business, domestically & internationally. This role plays a major role in achieving successful outcomes on a daily basis by connecting our internal and external resources to ensure we deliver for our clients.
Experience in logistics and project management is required. The individual we are looking for must have exceptional organization & communication skills and will be expected to work directly with multiple departments internally, logistics partners externally, and continue to evolve and own processes.
Qualities we are searching for in the ideal candidate:
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders (Account Team, Product Team, and Asia Operations).
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Curious, problem-solving mentality who is able to generate creative solutions.
• Adaptable & nimble to take on multiple types of projects as once.
• Project Management background preferred.
• Contribute as a highly engaged member of a dynamic, fast paced team oriented culture.
Logistics Responsibilities (International & Domestic):
• Fulfillment & Warehouse Process
• Experience creating, fostering, and managing relationships with forwarders, 3PL’s, couriers, and carriers.
• Shipment Coordination & Bookings.
• Document Preparation for Imports.
• Manage of Drop Shipments.
• Handle Freight Quotes & Estimates Domestically & Internationally.
• Manage Freight Invoice Reconciliation.
• Manage Internal Communication for Projects In-Transit.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in a logistics role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of marketing technology products.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.