Systems & Software
Systems and Software is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Professional Services team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, team-oriented individual that is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, has excellent analytical abilities, and thrives on delivering project milestones in a fast-paced environment.
Utilizing industry best practices, methodologies and process controls, the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with a project team to deliver enQuesta CIS solutions and associated value-added services to both new and existing customers. This includes performing business process requirements analysis and documentation as well as system configuration, testing, implementation, training and support.
The Implementation Consultant is customer-facing and plays a key role in effectively translating customer requirements into solution deliverables.
- Provide CIS subject matter expertise and consulting services for one or more projects teams assigned to new customer implementations, upgrades, and quotes.
- Participate in discovery sessions with clients to determine “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes and producing documentation as required.
- Collaborate with the project management team to identify deliverables and prevent out of scope items.
- Create business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- Assist data conversion resources with data mapping and validation.
- Configure system settings to deliver customer requirements.
- Draft and execute software testing based on best practices and customer requirements.
- Document training materials and effectively train the end-users.
- Serve as a customer advocate and facilitate communication with other internal departments.
- Provide support during customer testing, production implementation and beyond.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks that could negatively impact the project.
- Deliver services with high quality and efficiency.
- Contribute to improved levels of employee satisfaction and company success by motivating coworkers and helping to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Utility CIS and/or Utility Industry experience. Experience with S&S enQuesta, JIRA, Confluence and Clarizen is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and interpret requirements, recommend solutions and lead/participate in business process analysis sessions with customers.
- Detailed oriented and conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Positive, proactive and action-oriented attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively manage a large number of tasks simultaneously, with excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with standard UNIX, FTP and SQL commands/statements
- Significant customer commitment is expected. While all implementation is currently remote, as the pandemic resolves, you may be asked to travel up to 75% of the time within North America.