The Client Development Specialist at will be responsible for handling all incoming client support requests, entering information into our CRM solution, resolving the issue or escalating the issue internally as needed. The CDS-L1 also will assist in installing, maintaining, training, and supporting clients that use eDOC solutions in-house or in a SaaS environment.
1. Become fully versed in the DocLogic suite of products, eDOCSignature mDTM, supported hardware and drivers, CRM solution, phone system, email system, and other internal applications.
2. Assist in data conversion processing.
3. Create and conduct client training sessions.
4. Provide recommendations for improvement in processes.
5. Perform other professional service work as directed by VP of Client Development.
6. Conduct QA testing as directed.
7. Become knowledgeable in the credit union industry.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned.