As Director of Global Quality at OnLogic, you lead our overall quality system and approach for our global manufacturing operations in North America, Europe and Asia. You are responsible for the overall quality of our products and services as experienced by our customers, our internal processes and from our supply chain partners. You will provide daily coordination and management of the overall QA process and workflows. As a Manager, you provide guidance to others so they may achieve the highest level of quality and efficiency in our deliverables utilizing a continuous improvement approach resulting in an outstanding customer experience. You are also responsible for leading OnLogic in a systematic approach to achieving and maintaining world class quality results as measured by our internal and external customers. You will be building and maintaining open lines of communication within the company while helping to create and refine departmental processes across OnLogic business locations and suppliers.
On an average day, you’ll…:
- Lead, plan and support quality systems and control processes such as Six Sigma, and ISO9001:2015 ensuring effective monitoring and application which exceed customer requirements and expectations
- Analyze key process indicators (KPI’s) and develop systematic approaches to improving the quality of our products and services
- Own and lead customer facing troubleshooting process problems while providing solutions leading to improved product quality and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with, and communicate the quality process across functional departments and suppliers
- Collaborate and lead the Quality, Continuous Improvement, and Technical Support Team in completing daily tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and implement processes ensuring we are utilizing and sharing industry leading best practices throughout the company and the supply base
- Monitor procedures and workflows ensuring processes are up to date, efficient, and reliable
- Develop the Quality Team to grow within the industry
- Provide department specific training and new hire orientation surrounding quality goals and objectives
- Lead the Corrective Action Review Board and Material Review Board in identifying root cause issues while urgently implementing sustainable solutions to those issues
- Collaborate with Customer Support and Sales concerning customer quality issues with the required sense of urgency applicable to the situation
- Lead and support the completion and presentation of OnLogic Quality survey requests from the customer
- Identify, compile, and present company wide quality / process improvement KPI’s
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced Director of Quality who will help lead the team in driving quality process improvements at OnLogic.
- Someone who thrives in a fast growing industrial computer environment and is able to help lead the charge with the utilization of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques.
- A person who enjoys developing talent and providing growth opportunities for team members.
- A person who is capable of understanding the customer’s expectations, and proactively implementing sustainable processes and procedures which exceed those expectations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or other technical field or equivalent experience
- You have 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance or related experience
- You have helped to mentor and manage a global team
- You have a drive to accomplish complicated projects effectively
- You have a strong commitment to department and company goals with quality in mind
- You are a problem solver who can find creative and effective solutions to problems
- You enjoy working with and communicating to different teams within an organization
- You are a team player who loves juggling multiple tasks at a time, but provides deadline driven results to the company
- You enjoy presenting to others and explaining what quality and Continuous Improvement are about
- You are highly organized with a strong sense of detail
- You love technology and understand computer systems, components, and operating systems
- You understand how LEAN Manufacturing Process and Value Stream mapping work within a business
- You have an in depth knowledge of ISO9001:2015
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.