As the Contract Fulfillment Manager, you will be responsible for managing the contract life cycle/contracting process, from initiation through execution, including administration of the largest and most complex client contract portfolio, often requiring developing recommendations to highly complex cross-business issues; this process includes receiving the request, determining appropriate parties to involve, gathering information, coordinating with other functional and operational business units, communicating with legal representatives, and finalizing documents through final execution. As an expert in the contract management discipline, you will guide other team members on highly complex contract negotiations as needed.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing and analyzing all incoming contract requests for accuracy and compliance with legal and other company policy requirements
- Review and negotiate all incoming contract changes/redlines as requested by internal and external stakeholders to ensure that contract activities are in full compliance with legal/regulatory requirements.
- Understanding, analyzing, and navigating relevant contractual issues and risks
- Be knowledgeable about, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable laws affecting the execution and performance of contracts, including relevant interactions with data privacy, compliance, and the like.
DRAFTING AND REDLINING CONTRACTS:
- Development of strategic contractual positions to protect interests and improve positions of CAI
- Overseeing input of relevant information into the contracts consistent with corporate policies.
- Independently generating legal contracts based on predefined templates, playbooks, and agreement clause libraries.
- Communicate company contracting policies to internal stakeholders, including the line of business, sales, legal, compliance, and data security groups.
- Clearly explain risks in various scenarios, with an ability to determine what risks are truly material in each transaction.
- Provides status updates to various parties on contract-related activities, tasks, etc., ensuring timelines are managed and met.
- Client interfacing may be required as appropriate.
- Managing transactions efficiently and driving to completion in a timely manner. As the central point of contact for each contract, you will need to apply exceptional organizational skills and influence to ensure deals are negotiated and executed in accordance with business and timelines.
- Supporting contract negotiations and drafting and enhancing contract templates as a result of the negotiations.
- Address internal inquiries regarding contractual obligations, issues, disputes, and compliance.
- Prioritizing requests as they are received, including fast-track requests when necessary.
- Facilitating the signing and proper system storage of the final signed contracts and their ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
- Act as the central integration point for various company stakeholders in the contracting process.
- Working closely with the larger Enterprise Management team and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to other team members on highly complex contract negotiations as needed.
- Interface with attorneys, compliance function, and other subject matter experts and groups to resolve related questions or issues.
- Collaborate with other Contract Management team members to manage workload and identify ways to improve workflow, efficiencies, and contracting practices.
- Seek input and approvals from attorneys, internal stakeholders, and business requestors as needed.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Contract Management Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus an additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Paralegal and/or Contract Management experience in a large in-house legal or contracting department or a related field like Lending
- Background in sales or sales support with a customer focus
- Advanced working knowledge and experience working with MS Word and Adobe Pro
- Ability to coordinate and manage several high-priority projects and/or campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
- Attention to Detail is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills