Select is seeking a proven business development professional to help achieve new growth targets by qualifying and securing new client leads in strategic consumer brand marketing verticals.
Build a new client pipeline through strategic outbound outreach.
- Manage lead-generation, qualification, introductory meetings and presentations.
- Complete research and opportunity analysis on prospective contacts within target brand partners.
- Employ a range of business development techniques to secure new client engagements.
- Engage new leads using Select’s growing suite of marketing technology products.
- Contribute as a key member of a dynamic, fast-paced team oriented culture.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) or equivalent combined education and experience.
- A minimum of 3+ years of proven sales experience preferred.
- Proven history of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- Ability to develop and effectively execute business plans, account portfoliomanagement and opportunity analysis.
- Experience managing existing relationships and generating new sales through multiple levels of prospecting.
- Strong understanding of the consumer brand space, modern marketing practices and today’s omnichannel landscape.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives and employ complex solution selling techniques.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a positive and proactive team player at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of discipline, maturity, professionalism and integrity.