Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs
Davis & Hodgdon is seeking a dedicated Audit Senior Accountant to join our team. This individual will have 5+ years of recent public accounting experience with 3 of those years focusing on A&A services.
We are committed to both exceeding our clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy integration of work and life.
Successful team members are organized self-starters, who can efficiently manage their workload in order to complete assigned tasks and engagements within budget. They have a depth of technical knowledge in the areas of A&A and tax code. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner, effectively managing deadlines and contributing new ideas.
A CPA is preferred but a CPA Candidate will also be considered.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and strong tech skills
- Experience in audits of nonprofits and for-profits
- Proficiency in researching rules and regulations
- Ability to juggle concurrent engagements
- Demonstrated excellence in client management
- Interest in developing new client relationships
- Willingness to collaborated in staff development
- Experience with Thomson Reuters and Intuit software products.