SymQuest a Konica Minolta company currently has an exciting opportunity for an Admin Support Specialist! Supporting role executing Network sales administration billing, including hardware, labor, and renewals. Work with Network billing team to build efficiencies between systems and teams. Perform in a mutually respectful manner with all internal and external contacts.
- Process sales orders and update sales order management systems
- Research availability and generate product quotes for internal and external clients
- Process invoices and credits for sales orders and projects
- Process internal credit approvals and lease approvals
- Setup Networking contracts and work with 3rd party vendors
- Maximize profit margin for SymQuest on all equipment and license purchases. This can involve contact directly with either the vendor, distribution, or using Deal Registration sites.
- Use vendor tools for deal registrations to maximize best reseller price
- Help Clients co-term merge or upgrade current licenses.
- Make proactive calls to Vendors to validate client license compliance
- Maintain internal database systems
- Provide support to SymQuest Sales Representatives
- Provide client support as it relates to billing questions/rates
- Produce client facing reports
- Scanning (imaging) of all deal paperwork to virtual file cabinets
- Month End Reporting and processes
- Managing email boxes to ensure timely responses to internal and external customers
- Execute team processes and consistently work toward process improvement
- Manage sales orders, quotes, renewals and projects from entry to invoicing 45%
- Labor and Product Billing 5%
- Contract Setup and Billing (Including 3rd Party) 10%
- Manage Email Inboxes to ensure timely response 20%
- Provide Support to Internal & External Clients 15%
- Generating reports (metrics, management & vendor) 5%
Primary People Contacts:
- Sales representatives
- Administrative teams
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Functional/Technical Skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Required College Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft experience preferred)
- Strong Communication skills, and enjoy working with Clients
- Ability to execute multiple tasks effectively in a fast paced environment Understanding of general IT concepts and vocabulary
Travel Required: This position may require travel within our territory.