The Inside Regional Sales Manager-Upsell at Dealer.com is responsible for generating upselling to existing clients to meet assigned sales quotas within an assigned territory via outbound/Inbound calls and inbound leads.
This is a #remote opportunity and the incoming candidate can work from home while supporting their assigned territory. Candidates located in the Eastern to Central portion of the United States are preferred.
Here’s more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- This is a revenue-generating role, whereby you will be responsible to prospect, manage a sales pipeline, and close on Xtime Upsell products
- This will be achieved thru virtual demonstrations of our products as well as working closely with your partner Xtime Regional Managers (inside/outside)
- You will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing leveraging the Challenger selling process
- Collaborate with Inside Sales and Product Consultants to properly transition accounts for demonstrations
- Qualify the Dealer/Needs Analysis by determining solutions current clients have in place
- Challenge clients to think differently to overcome their objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the virtual meeting
- Work with the Manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Create, maintain, and share action plans with the Manager based on daily, weekly, and monthly analyses of all performance metrics
- Track and adjust short-term and long-term planning as necessary
- Partner with other Inside and Outside Sales Managers within assigned territories to review prospect lists and proposed strategies to attract new business
- Conduct research in partnership with Sales Managers and Lead Generation to help drive new leads and prospects
- Manage a lead prospect pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies
- Sell within assigned quotas
- Follow the sales process outlined for the Inside Sales organization
- Uncover the needs of potential customers and present appropriate products and solutions
- Maintain product knowledge on all products and solutions
What’s In It For You?:
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager Upsell, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define success as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? We’ve got them! And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
Cox gives you flexible paid time off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who you are:
- 6 or more years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Automotive retail experience
- Experience in a revenue-generating role
- Salesforce.com experience
- Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (written, verbal, phone, interpersonal) required
- Experience with business software applications including MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.) Virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Experience developing strategy, setting priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining focused on many details
- Like experience in a customer-focused, account management, revenue-driven environment