As a member of the Operations team at OnLogic you will work hands-on with the team, playing an integral lead role in efficiently scaling our warehouse systems and processes to support the manufacturing of our state of the art industrial computers. You will actively identify continuous improvement opportunities, and drive the development of tools and processes needed to improve efficiency.
You thrive in a fast paced environment and are practiced in holding teams accountable to ensure that our customers receive their orders on time. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and flexible, and able to track and prioritize multiple facets of the warehouse operation at any given time.
We are growing fast, so this is a new role for OnLogic with room to make a significant impact! You will be a full-time team member located in our South Burlington, Vermont facility.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage daily operations in the warehouse to ensure that all incoming, in process, and outgoing inventory is processed efficiently.
- Create and drive action plans related to workflow, resource, space and layout for ensuring performance, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Develop and drive efficiency and continuous improvement within warehouse operations systems and processes, communicate status and progress via key metrics.
- Manage and train the warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with management and other team leads.
- Create, plan, and implement strategies that enable scalable growth.
- Communicate with other departments to drive strategy and efficiency cross functionally.
The team you will be joining:
Our Operations team is responsible for building, testing, packaging and shipping OnLogic technology around the world. Their tireless attention to detail, and commitment to quality lets us boast about how reliable and configurable our systems are. Members of the Operations team cross-train on multiple disciplines to provide us with unparalleled staffing flexibility and the capability to react to any production demand. Always living up the way we work through continuous improvement and process optimization, Operations is where project plans and technical specifications become a reality. Roles on the Operations team include computer production, hardware testing, fulfillment services, supply chain management, product and process quality, production engineering and technical support.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 6+ years of warehouse management experience
- Expert in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software (WMS) and ERP systems
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing key performance indicators
- Ability to lead and manage direct reports
- Ability to operate a forklift effectively, and you are able to lift 50 pounds
- Available to work extended hours when needed
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration preferred
Who we’re looking for:
- A leader who understands how to tactically execute and be flexible in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, a sense of urgency, and excellent communication skills to deal with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- A team member who is driven by the need to deliver customer satisfaction and understand that minutes count when production is stopped. They enjoy the challenge of making it possible with our Operations team everyday, with a positive attitude of “yes we can.”
- Someone who thrives in an open and transparent culture. They hold themselves and other team members accountable in a constructive manner to drive productivity and achieve established goals.
- A colleague who is independent, creative, and motivated to proactively drive continuous improvement; they have the ability to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently, and to learn and improve their knowledge to meet changes in company systems and requirements.