VIP (Vermont Information Processing) is seeking a Warehouse Management Software Implementation Specialist to join the Installation Team. You’ll have hands-on project management, direct relationships with existing and new customers, and the ability to enhance our growing software packages.
- Learn how to install, use and set-up the various components of VIP Solution Packages and Software
- Successfully understand VIP Software with relationship to Warehouse Management
- Installation includes: Preparatory data conversion, hardware set-up with process improvement focus
- Training includes: on-site support during installation, as well as post-installation support with process improvement focus
- Provide excellent support and customer service to existing customers to include trouble-shooting issues, emphasizing training components, managing on-site software upgrades, and communicating with Customer Support, as well as providing feedback to Development Teams
- Warehousing and Logistics experience preferred
- Operational improvement experience and focus
- Knowledge of beverage distribution or food distribution is a plus!
- Experience and understanding in inventory control, distribution and routing
- Effective communication skills, both written and orally
- Provide effective teaching and training in a resourceful way
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- 30-50% travel within the U.S.