As the leader of OnLogic’s Marketing organization, you set the vision for global marketing in alignment with the company’s operating strategy. You develop and empower a growing team of about 25 people across OnLogic sites in North America and Europe in charge of positioning the brand and generating demand for the business.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Inspire the marketing and design team to build a brilliant brand with a differentiated brand image that invites customers to collaborate.
- Communicate the direction for global marketing and hold the team accountable to finding and attracting valuable prospects through an inbound marketing and ecommerce strategy.
- Collaborate with the leaders of Sales and Product Management to ensure strategic alignment across those areas of the business.
- Guide and empower the Marketing Leadership team, ensuring strong connection to company culture.
- Review performance metrics and improvement actions, ensuring that marketing is achieving goals while remaining within budget.
- Ensure the team is operating at peak efficiency through continuous process improvements, effective capacity planning, and proactive adjustments to the team structure as needed.
- Decide how to build out and optimize the marketing technology stack to generate value for the business.
The team you will be joining:
- Marketing: This multi-talented inbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 15+ years of experience
- You have grown and developed high performing marketing teams to reach lofty revenue goals. Doing this at an international company with annual revenue of at least $300M is strongly preferred.
- You have experience integrating the efforts of Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams, with examples of successes and failures, and lessons learned from both.
- You are a multidisciplinary marketer that has rolled up their sleeves and performed many different marketing functions throughout their career.
- Bonus points for having direct experience in 5 or more of these functional areas: digital advertising, search engine optimization, ecommerce, product marketing, partnership comarketing, marketing automation, marketing analytics, event marketing, corporate communications, design.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
Who we’re looking for:
- The ideal candidate has experience leading marketing at a global, B2B technology company that offers products and services
- An effective communicator who can distill impactful messages and is an expert at holding colleagues accountable
- A data-driven marketer that is comfortable digging into data analysis and distilling insights
- You’ve structured and restructured marketing teams while implementing process improvements through periods of rapid growth
- You’ve led in-house teams and worked with marketing agencies, learning lessons of how outsourcing can be a game-changer and when it can be a detractor