As a member of the IT Team at OnLogic you will have oversight on all aspects of our technology infrastructure, implementation, systems architecture, integration, security and data protection. You and your team will design, build and maintain the internal systems that will drive our success. If that sounds like fun, read on.
We are a privately held global industrial computer company, focused on hardware for the IoT edge. Our computers empower well-known and innovative companies around the world to solve their most complex technology challenges and advance their ideas. Thanks to our incredible team, and our commitment to our core values, we help make the impossible possible. We want you to join us on our journey toward being the first choice in industrial computing.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Oversee all aspects of the infrastructure, implementation, systems architecture, integration, security and data protection of OnLogic IT systems.
- Provide a vision and strategy for our digital transformation to ensure that we have the technology infrastructure and systems needed to scale in a rapid growth environment.
- Evaluate and manage the organizational structure as well as hire, manage, and evaluate the performance of the IT team.
- Establish partnerships with hardware and software providers, building a network that can offer support and advice on specific issues.
- Organize and oversee IT projects and upgrades.
- Stay current with the latest technological advances and challenges.
- Analyze the cost and relative merits of new systems or upgrades to existing systems.
- Design new systems to meet our customer needs.
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that supports the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have excellent knowledge of information technology infrastructure and systems.
- You have proven ability to create and architecture a scalable system to meet the needs of our rapidly growing business.
- You understand what leadership muscles you need to flex to effectively lead and inspire teams.
- You are a clear communicator; with examples of setting expectations and holding teams accountable to the outcomes.
- You’ve demonstrative ability to build and develop a high performing team.
- You’re a problem solver with creative ideas to support our shared future growth and success.
- You have experience setting a vision and then realizing that vision in a way that brings others along with you.
- You’re experienced with bringing together data analysis, technology and business objectives to ensure that we achieve desired results.
- You are organized and know how to manage multiple competing business priorities.