As the vAuto Performance Manager, you will be responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts, and upselling the vAuto suite of products. The vAuto Performance Manager must have a strong focus and experience in retail automotive management. To be successful in the role of vAuto Performance Manager, one must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced agile environment, handle a high account load, and be willing to travel on a regular basis.
This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the U.S. You may notice multiple postings around the country, please only submit 1 application.
Technology we use:
- Customer Relationship Management Systems, MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
What You’ll Do
- Working REMOTELY, effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Work with 80-110 accounts, as well as ‘at risk’ clients and determine the proper action plan
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops
- Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto ‘knowledge master’
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
What’s In It For You?
- Compensation includes a base salary of $89,250 – $105,000. Salary may vary outside of anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for incentive compensation to include monthly variable compensation.
- Benefits of working at Cox include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
- You’ll work in a culture that truly values your role and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to uplift and celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- As part of the Cox team, you’ll be a part of building a better future. Our employees are a powerful force for good.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, Preowned Director etc.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and work history
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Experience directly managing preowned operations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Willingness to mentor new and junior Performance Managers
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team