In your role as a UX Designer, you will measure and optimize applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems. As a UX Designer at QGenda, you may conduct in-person user tests to observe behavior, then refine and tweak apps, software and websites to create products that people like and find easy to use.
- Assist UX Lead in project deliverables
- Define visual product elements and overall visual design
- Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design
- Create flows, concepts, etc. to help communicate differences between the ‘current’ and ‘future’ experiences
- Translate UX concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for rapid, iterative feedback with users
- Work with other team members such as Product Owner, Business Analyst, and Developers
- Ability to design on desktop and mobile platforms
- Present your work and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders, adapting to changes as needed
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs
- Maintain multiple active projects at one time, re-prioritizing as needed
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications
- Stay on top of UX trends and look for creative ways to further enrich the QGenda product offerings.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment
- Expertise using Figma and other industry standard design tools
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of front-end development and component frameworks
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest product/market trends
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Business Strategy
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage multiple projects.
- Prior experience with healthcare-related products or mobile platforms is a plus.
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a major university.
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
Computer-based work environment.
Sitting and standing for extended periods
Lifting of 5 – 10 pounds.