The User Experience Designer works collaboratively with UX Architects, Product Analysts, Product Managers, and Engineering teams to design and test the next generation of automotive dealer marketing. This individual draws from a deep understanding of design systems and standards, and current best practices to create innovative user experiences for industry leading software solutions. The UX Designer must think strategically, collaborate across disciplines, be self-driven, and execute with an eye for detail. The ideal candidate enjoys working with other team members to solve complex user/business problems and can easily adapt and grow within a fast-paced environment. They must have a passion for design, an outstanding set of user experience design skills, and a desire to execute with excellence.
- Design beautiful, simple, elegant, and intuitive interfaces
- Create design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, specifications, process flows, mood boards, user personas, icons, finished artwork, and prototypes
- Participate in regular design reviews and be ready to clearly rationalize and justify design work
- Create design concepts based on an understanding of user needs and business objectives; willingness to try new approaches and iterate
- Work in an Agile environment, providing design communication and assets for the team
- Keep abreast of the latest UX design and technology trends
- Develop user research and usability tests and incorporate the findings into your design decisions
- Estimate effort, plan schedules and manage time effectively
- Obtain buy-in and support implementation by working day-to-day with developers, product managers, and team leads
- Understand technical, business, and time limitations, and design within these constraints
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field (HCI, Graphic Design, Industrial Design)
- 4+ years of design experience
- Expertise in Sketch and InVision or other design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Mural, etc.
- Deep understanding of the full product design lifecycle including research, information architecture, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Flexibility and openness to feedback from cross-functional team members
- Strong prioritization, planning and time management skills and ability to balance multiple projects or tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with web accessibility standards and universal design principles
- Confidence and knowledge to design uniquely complex or large scale UX projects
- Portfolio of UX design work showing an understanding of Visual and interaction design principles and UX best practices
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered).