Marvell Technology Group
Marvell’s semiconductor solutions are the essential building blocks of the data infrastructure that connects our world. Across enterprise, cloud and AI, automotive, and carrier architectures, our innovative technology is enabling new possibilities.
At Marvell, you can affect the arc of individual lives, lift the trajectory of entire industries, and fuel the transformative potential of tomorrow. For those looking to make their mark on purposeful and enduring innovation, above and beyond fleeting trends, Marvell is a place to thrive, learn, and lead.
Your Team, Your Impact
The Central Engineering Test Chip Development team is responsible the hardware validation of custom SRAM, logic, IOs, and security circuits for all Marvell business units in the latest semiconductor technology nodes. This is accomplished by designing test chips, providing a laboratory environment to collect hardware measurements, and working with the custom circuit design teams to complete the necessary circuit analysis for hardware validation.
What You Can Expect
Job responsibilities include:
- Logic design and verification through simulation (Verilog) of test chip experiments.
- Verilog test pattern generation, simulation, and debug of test chip experiments in hardware.
- Development of a laboratory environment to enable debug, diagnostics, and data collection of hardware measurements.
- Software development: data processing with scripts (Perl, Python, tcl) for design, hardware characterization, laboratory measurements, and analysis of results.
- Analyze, summarize, document, and present results.
What We’re Looking For
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields and at least 1-3 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields with no professional experience.