Data Innovations LLC
The Data Innovations Territory Sales Manager’s primary responsibilities are to identify and develop new business opportunities and relationships, maintain and grow existing business by positioning Data Innovations as the leader in laboratory middleware solutions, demonstrating the value of our products within laboratory environments and workflows.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Generate revenues from existing accounts as well as identify new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships and customer loyalty with customers and business partners in the medical community
- Identify laboratory solutions for new and existing customers with the purpose of generating sales and delivering customer satisfaction
- Perform sales presentations of the company’s products and solutions to customers
- Maintain strong professional relationships with strategic customers and business partners through regular meetings and interactions, which includes frequent on-site field visits
- Develop sales plans and market assessments, including identifying potential customers, and up-sell opportunities to prospective contacts
- Drive targeted revenue goals through the closure of sales
- Successfully support the sales order and contract processes
- Provide regular updates to Management on all aspects of sales
- Actively participate in tradeshows, workshops and educational events
- Provide feedback to the research and development and management team regarding customer needs and desired product enhancements
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of the use and functionality of Instrument Manager™ software, its associated modules, EP Evaluator and the laboratory industry
This role will be primarily focused on the central territory and will primarily cover the following U.S. states: CO, KS, MT, NE, NM, ND, OK, SD, TX, WY.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years proven sales success including business growth and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term business relationships
- Persuasive Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully manage many complex prospective customers simultaneously
- Strong networking and executive selling skills
- Satisfy travel requirements (minimum 50% of travel required), which may include travel outside of normal business hours – including evenings and weekends
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years previous sales experience OR at a combination of education and related working experience form which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately working at customer locations, with the remainder of the time working from a home-based office.
Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge of medical/clinical laboratory operations
- Licensed Medical Technologist
This person reports directly to the Director of North America Sales.
I have read and understand this explanation and job description.
Bachelors or better.