Data Innovations LLC
Data Innovations is looking for 2 Territory Sales Manager.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Generate revenues from existing accounts as well as identify new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain relationships and customer loyalty with customers and business partners in the medical community
- Identify laboratory solutions for new and existing customers with the purpose of generating sales and delivering customer satisfaction
- Perform sales presentations of the company’s products and solutions to customers
- Maintain strong professional relationships with strategic customers and business partners through regular meetings and interactions, which includes frequent on-site field visits
- Develop sales plans and market assessments, including identifying potential customers, and up-sell opportunities to prospective contacts
- Drive targeted revenue goals through the closure of sales
- Successfully support the sales order and contract processes
- Provide regular updates to Management on all aspects of sales
- Actively participate in tradeshows, workshops and educational events
- Provide feedback to the research and development and management team regarding customer needs and desired product enhancements
- Develop and maintain an expert level knowledge of the use and functionality of Instrument Manager™ software, its associated modules, EP Evaluator and the laboratory industry
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years proven sales success including business growth and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term business relationships
- Persuasive Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully manage many complex prospective customers simultaneously
- Strong networking and executive selling skills
- Satisfy travel requirements (minimum 50% of travel required), which may include travel outside of normal business hours – including evenings and weekends
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years previous sales experience OR at a combination of education and related working experience form which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately working at customer locations, with the remainder of the time working from a home-based office.
Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- Knowledge of medical/clinical laboratory operations
- Licensed Medical Technologist
This person reports directly to the Manager of Direct Sales.