Union Street Media
Union Street Media is seeking a skilled Technical Support Specialist to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for real estate brokers, teams, and agents. As our sales team continues to expand we are looking for candidates who will grow with us. We believe in real and genuine relationships both for our clients and our teammates.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re a tenacious team of talented strategists with extensive experience taking real estate businesses to the next level. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Our vision is to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. We provide custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate professionals that are unique in the industry.
- Our mission is to connect real estate professionals to their clients through remarkable online experiences that ensure they stand out. Through personalized guidance and innovation, we create relationships that open new doors.
- At Union Street Media, we believe in independence, in real and genuine relationships, and that real estate agents are the future. Most importantly, at Union Street Media, you’ll have a voice. We value everyone’s opinion and from company-wide goal-setting to crowdsourcing product ideas, collaboration is in our DNA.
As a Technical Support Specialist, your primary responsibility is managing the inbound support queue and interacting with our real estate clients on a regular basis. You will be the first point of contact for clients with website concerns; and, a big part of your job will be to help those clients update and maintain their websites. Although no two days are the same in support, the role generally includes fielding inbound phone calls, responding to requests submitted through our support ticketing system, and working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure customer success.
Over time, the Technical Support Specialist will take ownership of support metrics and key performance indicators tracked by the company and drive business process improvements. The successful candidate is highly organized, has outstanding customer service skills and a passion for helping others.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and completing support tickets as they are submitted by clients
- Fielding phone calls and emails from clients throughout the day
- Sharing in the rotation of our off-hours emergency ticket notifications
- Work with all members of the USM team to troubleshoot problems
- Help with DNS changes, setting up FTP and email accounts
- Keeping skill set up to date with current design and technologies
- Coordinate assignment of inbound support tasks to team members to ensure proper routing of support requests
- Good communication, time management and writing skills
- Teaming ability
- Professional presentation, timeliness, discipline and behavior
- Previous experience or applicable coursework in web development
- Basic understanding of HTML, PHP, CSS, Photoshop
- Four year college degree