Resonant Link accelerates electrification by Powering Fleets While They Work, integrating our fast wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts). Our world-class team has quadrupled in less than a year to power mission-critical applications for multiple Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
We are seeking an experienced full-cycle recruiter to join our team and help us meet our ambitious hiring targets fueled by customer traction and venture funding. You will work directly with Resonant Link’s leadership to make both technical and non-technical hires who will propel our company forward. As our first in-house recruiter, you will have the unique opportunity to help select the entire forthcoming team and will also have the chance to shape the recruiting function from the ground up.
- Partner with the leadership team and hiring managers to understand the requirements of each role, translate technical needs into well-crafted job descriptions, and define how the roles fits into the organization.
- Assess our talent requirements to develop target candidate profiles, sourcing strategies, and assessment plans.
- Build talent pipelines and implement tactical research, referral generation, and sourcing campaigns
- Conduct initial screenings of candidates to assess technical aptitudes, culture fit, and key skills to be successful in an innovative and growing company.
- Maintain effective communication with candidates and hiring teams to create an enjoyable recruiting experience for everyone.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience sourcing engineering talent in-house, search firm, or agency, with bonus points if this experience is around hardware talent.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
- You know how to recruit candidates with specialized backgrounds (including highly-technical ones). Hardware knowledge is preferred, especially in power electronics.
- You have experience working with and building sourcing strategies with external recruiters and hiring managers.
- You have experience screening resumes and matching qualifications.
- You enjoy engaging, nurturing, and activating passive candidates.
- You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS.