Systems & Software
Systems and Software is looking for a Project Coordinator/Manager (PCM) to join our Research & Development team!
Utilizing industry best practices, methodologies, and process controls, the PCM will be responsible for defining and managing development projects along with associated capacity/resource management. The PCM will work collaboratively with R&D management and project stakeholders to ensure successful and timely deliveries while managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in Canada and the US.
What your impact will be:
- Work with customer Project Managers and R&D managers to ensure successful completion of software implementation projects
- Develop and execute project plans and monitor progress
- Managing resource allocation and availability
- Manage change and risks to the project deliverables to reduce delays while limiting the impact on our customers and project timelines
- Update the management team via reports and dashboards on project status, proactively identifying issues and resolving or escalating as appropriate
- Conduct post-implementation project reviews; capture and apply lessons learned for continuous process improvement
- Identifying continuous process improvements and participating in implementations
- Responsible for preparing and reporting project forecasts to management on an ongoing basis on all assigned projects
- Other Ad Hoc duties as assigned by the VP of R&D
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or an associated discipline or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of progressive Project management experience; PMP is an asset
- A deep understanding of all the activities related to software implementations
- Proficiency with Jira, Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Clarizen is an asset
- Software Management experience is an asset
- Utility Industry Experience is an asset