Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell Government Solutions (MGS) has more than 20 years of deep expertise in delivering ASIC solutions to the A&D industry across multiple technology nodes.
We offer an expanded IP portfolio by leveraging Marvell Semiconductor’s differentiated solutions in compute storage, networking and security to augment its services to A&D customers. MGS can integrate 3rd party IP and obfuscated sensitive IP in addition to its existing portfolio.
MGS is uniquely positioned to provide leading edge differentiated technology with both root of trust and secure oversite.
Aerospace and Defense opportunity for a Technical Project Manager with chip/package interaction experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning and overseeing A&D projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Planning and designating project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. Must be conducted within MGS and Marvell company’s goals and vision.
- Definition, development, delivery/execution of high profit engineering proposals ($50K to $100M+), contracts, engineering services, and products in support of Aerospace & Defense business.
- Overall end-to-end technical lead from 1st customer contact through contract signing for all A&D ASICs
- Direct engagement with customer, internal technical delivery team (IP, design center, technical services, subcontractors), management, legal, pricing, quality/reliability, procurement, manufacturing, and supply chain
- Bid & proposal development, including project planning (deliverables, staffing & schedule), cost estimation, and pricing,
- Develop Contract (Statement of Work) development and contract negotiation – Die planning, intellectual property selection, ASIC engineering services planning. Die size, package size, and power estimations
- Hardware engineering consulting services
- Support project manager (project cost & profit plan, contract roles & responsibilities, staffing, resolution of execution issues,
- Continual focus on risk mitigation and process improvement, both prior to, and following, contract signing. Influence and collaboration is Very Broad, direct relationships with USG Military, Fellows, chief Engineering & Business leaders, collaborates cross corporation and direct partnership with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of related professional experience OR Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.
- Must have a broad background in ASIC or other Microelectronics development, manufacturing operations and business.
- Must have expertise in Chip / package interaction
- Must be able to handle a wide variety of projects and technical challenges including translation of customer requirements into a function/reliable product on time.
- Must have background in IP development and be able to manager both customer and external vendor deliverables on time and with technical rigor.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Prefer PMP certification or at least 10 years of other Project/Program management experience.
- Experienced in the A&D industry greatly preferred.
- 3D / 2.5D, unique customer solutions, leading edge solutions
- Ability to independently drive programs (project management)
- Provide technical oversight in sizing and execution
- Define solutions with customers, work directly with technical experts at customers Uniquely need experts in chip package interaction to support leading edge package types / 3D, leading edge solutions, Support for: Thermal, reliability
- Should have customer experience, project management experience, Technical leadership to work with customers, Define requirements
- Must be Self driving, contribute on technical oversight & roadmap for A&D business.
- Eligibility for US DoD Security Clearance