Technical Client Service Representative I will provide strategic site configuration and technical support for the Dealer.com client base. This support includes resolving issues, answering questions, providing training, and working to drive value for our clients. Technical Client Service Representative I spend most of their time working with clients and collaborating with their teams to troubleshoot problems and develop scalable solutions.
- Provide exceptional service to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Manage the expectations of demanding clients to deliver high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Process client requests from varying inbound channels. Including both phone and email.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products and services.
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
- Follow and adhere to all Support policies, including call and case-handling practices.
- Provide feedback on current practices to Support leadership.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work any of the Support shifts including but not limited to a rotating Saturday shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Hourly pay rate is $18.00 – 23.51/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class service and entice our clients to become “raving fans” of Dealer.com
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and broad website concepts
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting software systems and applications
- Strong teambuilding skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously in an independent manner
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred: (Experience with one or more of the following)
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Email theory
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support