Our Dealer.com Support Team makes things more than right for our clients. On our team, technical aptitude is important, but so is a great attitude, a collaborative spirit, and a curious mind.
Technical Client Service Representative I provide strategic site configuration and technical support for the Dealer.com client base. This support includes resolving issues, answering questions, providing training, and working to drive value for our clients. Support Analysts spend most of their time working with clients and collaborating with their teams to troubleshoot problems and develop scalable solutions.
Core Competencies for this role include:
- Unrelenting client focus
- Action oriented
- Situational adaptability
- Interpersonal savvy
- Provide exceptional service to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Manage the expectations of demanding clients to deliver high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Process client requests from varying inbound channels. Including both phone and email.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products and services.
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
- Follow and adhere to all Support policies, including call and case-handling practices.
- Provide feedback on current practices to Support leadership.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work any of the Support shifts including but not limited to a rotating Saturday shift
- Other duties as assigned
What We Look For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class service and entice our clients to become “raving fans” of Dealer.com
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting software systems and applications
- Strong teambuilding skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously in an independent manner
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred: Experience with one or more of the following (not required)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Cloud based telephony systems
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Email theory
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support