If your brain’s hard drive is filled with terabytes of tech wisdom, this might be an opportunity you’ll want to download. Dealertrack, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is searching for a Technical Client Service Rep to help clients with hardware and software issues alike, from log-on to log-out, and every byte in between. So, if new connections sound like they fit your M.O. (or your O.S.), keep scrolling…you may be on the right (Dealer)track.
What You’ll Do
You’ll be a true acrobat of algorithms, helping our clients with PC problems and tech troubles. You’ll also use your palpable people skills to engage with our clients, offering answers to questions and a touch of training on how to use their equipment and associated apps.
Here are some of the most relevant responsibilities for this gig:
● Provide client support & technical resolution via email, phone & other
● Troubleshoot and resolve all product-specific technical
● Verify proper installation and configuration of software.
● Answer policy and procedural questions.
● Provide training to clients in the use of the system and applications.
What’s In It For You?
• Hey, what’s a tech job without the best possible technology at your fingertips? Technically speaking, that would be completely horked. We know you’re going to need the best workspace tools and technology and Cox makes sure you have the most innovative equipment and resources available so you can always be.
• Here’s the data you’ve likely been browsing for: Cox provides great, highly competitive pay, generous incentives, and other compensation perks (401k + matching, comprehensive medical benefits, etc.). We also offer tuition reimbursement for academic pursuits, adoption assistance, paid time off to volunteer, childcare and eldercare resources, pet insurance (cool, right?) and much more.
• Growth is a good thing, and you’ll have opportunities to learn and train so you can upload new skills and explore exciting opportunities across the Cox family of businesses that will continue to challenge and empower you.
• Just like you’ll be making customers feel good about their experience, Cox has an outstanding company culture that does the same for you. At Cox, we get that you’ve got a life outside our doors, so we create a flexible work environment, honoring your desire to balance work life with, well, life. Our diverse, inclusive culture invites you to bring your authentic self to work, and the trust between our leadership and our teams means you’re working in an environment that supports collaboration through innovation, and real change driven by people like you.
Who You Are
You’re someone who can not only solve issues, but who can clearly communicate that to others, too. You’re at ease with customers and colleagues alike, and your ability to read a situation is encoded in your personal programming. You’re the human antidote to spaghetti code, always organized and reliable. Still nodding your head in agreement with this description? Here are the qualifications that make up this job’s knowledge base:
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● PC Hardware troubleshooting skills
● Software troubleshooting skills
● Good ability to problem solve
● Organizational skills
● Clear, solid written communication
● Polite telephone etiquette
● Reliable and dependable
● Ability to read a customer
● Interpersonal skills