E INC is the parent company of EBlock and EDealer, unifying our approach to products, services, and strategies under one Vision and one Mission: to create the best digital auction and retailing platform in the world by connecting the automotive wholesale and retail experiences. Our brands and their technologies make it easy for a vehicle to move between buyers and sellers throughout its entire ownership lifecycle.
The Talent Development Manager is a champion of EINC’s values and is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing all associated people programs to support the employee experience and organizational culture, including the design of career paths, leadership tracks, and talent development experiences.
These development experiences may include on-demand modules, in person or virtual training sessions, facilitated discussions, and contribute to the design and delivery of unique leadership development experiences that reflect a Dynamic Skills Mindset that supports our growing and evolving organization. The TD Manager will have a variety of interactions with leaders and team members responding to questions and needs related to talent development programs and processes. The TD Manager will report to the Director, Talent Development.
What you will do:
- Provide guidance and expertise on solutions and resources and design, implement and deliver programs that support and advance the People & Culture strategy.
- Partner with the People & Culture Business Partners to seamlessly embed the talent development programs within the business and ensure consistent support and transparency across all lines of communication to leaders and team members.
- Act as a resource on competencies and development tools for leaders and team members across the US and Canada.
- Facilitate program design and implementation for diverse audiences and training needs.
- Apply adult learning principles, research best practices, and evaluate cutting-edge solutions to support the growth culture of our organization.
- Partner with leaders and provide coaching on all aspects of talent development including delivering effective feedback and improving engagement.
- Lead training sessions and facilitate learning experiences.
- Contribute to the learner experience by introducing new approaches that offer a combination of in-person or virtual training sessions, relationship-based learning experiences.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR, Business or Psychology, or other appropriate field, as well as 5 + years of experience designing, developing, and delivering learning experiences
- Experience collaborating with business leaders and subject matter experts to build and deliver innovative training solutions.
- Strong project management, process improvement/management capabilities in the context of a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Results-orientation and focus on delivery
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to develop and facilitate dynamic content and group activities while adapting approach and style to a variety of audiences and learning styles.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- French fluency will be a strong asset
- 100% remote.
- 15% travel required.
- Ability to facilitate groups and conduct presentations.