As a senior member of the Product Management team, your architecture role will guide the product vision and strategy. You work closely with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering as well as with key customers and partners to identify use cases and pain points for the development of differentiated products.
Together with our Product Managers and Architecture team members, you develop the product roadmap and identify the requirements for new product developments. You will provide the strategy and direction for firmware, software tools, operating systems, and applications as it pertains to the OnLogic hardware portfolio and Edge AI strategy.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Research, define, introduce, and promote competitive and differentiated hardware and software solutions that are consistent with new and existing market trends, company direction and core customer needs as well as revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product Management, and Partners to develop the strategic vision and high level product and technology roadmaps.
- Identify, research, and propose potential technology and software partner candidates and accompanying business models.
- Cooperate with Sales and respond to potential opportunities through direct customer requests or customer pain points, hurdles or challenges.
- Engage with customers to enhance and improve OnLogic’s best in class product offerings.
- Ensure Technology leadership for OnLogic’s product lines is in alignment to target markets specific products and strategies.
- Leverage new industry technologies and applications to enhance market opportunity and expand marketable use cases.
- Create detailed specifications and product requirements.
- Collaborate with other members of the Architecture, Product Management, and Engineering teams to pair meaningful software functionality and application capabilities with OnLogic’s hardware offerings.
The team you will be joining:
- Our Product Managers and Architects are entrepreneurs in their space, working with a small, innovative and fast-paced team with some of the sharpest, most creative, and collaborative minds in the industry.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5-8 years of Development, Design, and/or Architecture of software designed to enhance the features, capabilities, or functionality of a hardware original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- You have extensive technical background relating to computer hardware and software application integration.
- You have demonstrated experience leading an architectural implementation from identification of trends through introduction.
- Experience with firmware, driver, and application revision control and management mechanisms.
- Working knowledge of edge-to-cloud computing.
- Experience with fleet management applications, orchestration, and administration of Edge Computing platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with remote management functionality, features, and APIs.
- Awareness and knowledge of software management industry standards and governing bodies.
- Working knowledge of Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence at the Edge.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
Who we’re looking for:
- Someone who loves technology and has a strong understanding of computer hardware and software architectures.
- You have the ability to develop a strategic vision.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You have a consultative style when you work with customers and partners.
- You are organized, and you have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have good time-management, you can work with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You learn new things quickly.
- You can document complex concepts cleanly and clearly.
- You are able to provide a clear sense of direction.