Data Innovations LLC
The Data Innovations Systems Administrators primary responsibilities are to design, implement, maintain and support end user, business systems and technical solutions to improve company work-flow, efficiency and effectiveness. This may include server, desktop, laptop, mobile, network and application solutions. These responsibilities involve analyzing business needs and opportunities, developing and executing system enhancements and new technology installations as well as providing technical support and training.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and install PCs, telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with legacy software applications, SaaS based software platforms, workstations, servers and network systems
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance and support of servers and related applications and technologies (i.e. Exchange Online, Office 365, SalesForce, Active Directory, SharePoint, VMware, Backup/Recovery, SAN).
- Educate / train end users to become self-sufficient on the technology used at Data Innovations
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4+ years proven technical support experience and end user interaction in
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Server 2012/16, Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP,VoIP
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills with ability to concisely communicate issues to management, users and peers with diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to follow & enforce established processes and security guidelines and effectively communicate them to users
- Ensure exceptional customer service & support with prompt problem resolution, ticket management and follow-up with users
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a love for IT work are absolute requirements for this position. Further, the ability to handle diverse situations on a daily basis is required, as is the flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or a combination of education and related working experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired.
IT certifications MCSE, Network+, VCP preferred.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately working in an office environment. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
This person reports directly to the VP of Software Engineering.