Data Innovations LLC
- Provide outstanding customer support to Data Innovations’ customers on our software products resolving all but the most complex issues
- Promptly respond to customer requests for support and provide timely resolutions to issues raised.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills while interacting with customers and partners.
- Develop and maintain internal work instructions and other internal documentation.
- Manage multiple customer issues simultaneously.
- Thoroughly document client interactions, including inquiries, complaints, comments and resolution for future use and review.
- Demonstrates passion about DI product and customers. Shares knowledge and passion with customers and throughout the organization
- Suggests improvements to support workflows that improve customer satisfaction and shorten resolution time.
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Participation in cross departmental projects
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base for reference in future case resolution
- Build relationships across the company to facilitate rapid issue resolution according to documented processes
- Provide input on ways to continuously improve the customer experience and department processes
- Participate in rotating shifts to provide after-hours emergency support.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Technical Aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Problem solving capability
- Collaborative team player
- Must comply with and pass initial background check and drug screening, as well as subsequent background checks, drug screenings and vaccine requirements as required by customer contracts
- Ability to follow DI’s policies and procedures
- Must comply with company vaccination policy
Preferred skills and experience:
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal employee/candidate will have experience with the following:
- Clinical laboratory experience
- LIS (laboratory information system) software exposure
- Experience supporting complex server based and cloud-based software applications, SaaS
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1 year experience in technical customer support OR a combination of education and related working experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be acquired.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
While performing duties of this job, the employee is predominately functioning in a sedentary light office position with high frequency of telephone communication, keyboarding, and computer.
This person reports to the Director of Customer Service or Customer Service Manager.