This position is an entry level position in our Production department at NRG Systems. Working under close guidance of other employees, this person will test, assemble and package sensors (vanes and anemometers), instruments, data loggers or Towers. After initial product and manufacturing system training, the employee will be able to work independently or as part of a team.
This position reports to the Group Leader for Production and will work in partnership with his or her team to achieve the goals of the manufacturing department plan that are in line with company values, culture and philosophies.
Activities may include:
- Mechanical assembly and testing of electronic components
- Quality control tasks
- Mechanical fabrication of tower components
- Inventory control activities
Daily tasks may be repetitive. Work environment models a lean manufacturing operation and is typically busy and open.
- High School Diploma
- Positive work experience
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds (tower assembly)