E INC is the parent company of EBlock and EDealer unifying our approach to products, services, and strategies under one vision and one mission: to create the best digital auction and retailing platform in the world by connecting the automotive wholesale and retail experiences. Our brands and technologies make it easy for a vehicle to move between buyers and sellers throughout its entire ownership lifecycle. https://e.inc
As the Strategic Project Manager, you will be uniquely positioned to help drive strategic growth, working closely with various internal leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to plan, execute and deliver on M&A-related goals and Strategic Initiatives. Reporting to the Director, Strategic Initiatives, you will harness the power of our talented team members across the organization and help drive Project and Program initiatives to completion, soup to nuts.
What you will do:
- Support transaction and initiative goals by managing processes such as updating and tracking project plans, scheduling, recording and following-up on project meetings
- Assist or Lead in the planning, coordination and execution of multiple M&A or Strategic related projects work efforts.
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration, ensuring that cross-functional teams and workstreams are executing on their respective M&A integration plans
- Sets and maintains routine cross-functional checkpoints to ensure proper progression against goals
- Regularly communicate on Integration Milestones, Risks & KPIs
- Work tightly with Corporate Development and functional leaders to assume responsibility for and support delivery of business case goals
- Contribute to procedural enhancements to deliver continued departmental efficiencies.
What you will need:
- 5+ Years Project or Program Management experience, with previous support of M&A Integration efforts a plus
- Well-developed level of attention to detail, high desire to leave no stone unturned
- An ability to learn quickly and manage through ambiguity, while managing numerous simultaneous priorities
- Utilize creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Solid presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly and concisely communicate messages and drive outcomes
- Self motivation and a willingness to take leadership roles among project peers and senior leaders
- Ability to perform under high pressure situations, maintaining high quality work on tight timelines
- Experience in high-growth technology companies, with specialty in marketplace or automotive platforms a plus