**This position is remote/work from home. You need to reside within the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
The Strategic Marketing Analytics Manager will be a strategic contributor engaging with key stakeholders to identify and shape analytics needs within our NextGear Capital and Manheim omnichannel marketing efforts. The Strategic Marketing Analytics Manager will partner with Product Marketing, Field Marketing and KAM in identifying KPIs as well as measuring marketing campaign performance and effectiveness.
Dealer.com is seeking a dynamic individual, who will leverage advanced analytical skills to create reporting and analysis with tailored insights and visualization that tells the story within the data and provides actionable recommendations. This individual will develop innovative analytics and multi-touch attribution reporting solutions that inspire and influence positive change within marketing and the broader organization.
The Strategic Marketing Analytics Manager will be a critical thinker partnering with cross functional teams to identify gaps, frame business problems into analytic questions and translate analytics into business value. The Strategic Marketing Analytics Manager should have a passion for data, and a collaborative spirit that lends itself to partnering with key stakeholders to create solutions that link campaign goals with business objectives and create winning growth strategies.
- Engages with cross functional teams to understand business needs, turn them into data requirements and analytical frameworks solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish requirements for recurring and ad-hoc analytics; including delivery of reporting, actionable insights, and recommendations to drive business growth.
- Conduct analysis of marketing and business data to tell a story, crafting insights to formulate strategies to improve adoption, engagement, and retention
- Develop techniques to measure the business, predict incremental return on investment and revenue attribution
- Perform pre/post campaign analysis, target list development, quarterly scorecards to lead data-driven decision making
- Report on, analyze performance of, and drive user insights for marketing activities including but not limited to paid search, social media, email, SEO, etc.
- Keep abreast of digital analytical tools/solutions in the market to inform our learning agenda
- Work with broader Cox Automotive (CAI) analytical ecosystem to bring an outside-in perspective and holistic auto industry view to foster deeper marketing insights
- Optimize visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau with KPIs and actionable insights
- Proactively participate in and identify opportunities for efficiency, automation, standardization and process simplification
- Foster report automation and continuous improvement
- Partner with cross functional teams to turn campaign goals into measurable KPIs
- Deliver actionable insights into compelling PP slides with a simplified and visual story
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research or Finance and 5 years’ experience in analytics or market research OR an equivalent combination of education and work- related experience.
- Experience in a wide range of qualitative and quantitative methods, with the ability to apply them to business issues
- Understanding of marketing principles and experience with marketing campaigns
- Key analytics department core values: adaptability, simplicity, excellence, customer mindset
- Strong ability to visually present the insights with a compelling story and action plan
- Experience in direct/digital and/or CRM marketing
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strategic thinker and self-starter mentality
- PowerPoint and excel skills, including pivot tables
- Salesforce/Marketing Cloud back-end processes
- Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Complex database systems, business intelligence tools, and related systems desired.
- Ability to use SQL and SAS
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements.