The Sr. Performance Consultant is responsible for the retention of all assigned vAuto Stockwave clients. This involves coaching all account users in directing best practices to support clients in the attainment of their vehicle purchase needs.
This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the U.S. You may have noticed multiple postings, please submit only 1 application.
What You’ll Do:
- Retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
- Partner with client to coach/teach/train vehicle sourcing best practices.
- Build relationships with key users & decision maker.
- Where identified, partner with our Performance Managers on client engagements.
- Manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
- Ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
- Analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
- Proactively address at risk situations with client base.
- Schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
- Effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
- Harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
- ‘Wow’ clients with exceptional customer service and support.
What’s In It For You?
- Compensation includes a base salary of $59,500 to $70,000. Salary may vary outside of anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for incentive compensation to include monthly variable compensation.
- Benefits of working at Cox include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
- You’ll work in a culture that truly values your role and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to uplift and celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
- As part of the Cox team, you’ll be a part of building a better future. Our employees are a powerful force for good.
Who You Are:
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience including at least 2+ years in a senior role
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with responsibilities in sourcing and buying vehicles.
- BA/BS Degree OR an equivalent of experience and education
- Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
- Occasional travel for in-store engagements.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).