The Sr. Performance Consultant at Dealer.com is responsible for the retention of all assigned vAuto Stockwave clients. This involves coaching all account users in directing best practices to support clients in the attainment of their vehicle purchase needs.
This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the U.S.
What You’ll Do:
- Retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
- Partner with client to coach/teach/train vehicle sourcing best practices.
- Build relationships with key users & decision maker.
- Where identified, partner with our Performance Managers on client engagements.
- Manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
- Ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
- Analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
- Proactively address at risk situations with client base.
- Schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
- Effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
- Harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
- ‘Wow’ clients with exceptional customer service and support.
What’s In It For You?
As a dynamite Sr. Performance Consultant, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? We’ve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $59,500 – 70,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience including at least 2+ years in a senior role
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with responsibilities in sourcing and buying vehicles.
- BA/BS Degree OR an equivalent of experience and education
- Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
- Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
- Occasional travel for in-store engagements.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).