Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Are you ready to use your engineering background to innovate and deliver the data infrastructure technology that connects the world? The Central Engineering Memory Development team works on memory solutions for state-of-the-art ASICs and business units within Marvell. The team designs custom SRAM compilers, hardware security IP, and software to guide SoC (system on a chip) memory usage in advanced FinFET semiconductor nodes. Candidates should have digital or analog circuit design skills and/or software design skills.
Design and implement custom digital and analog circuits
- Schematic entry (Cadence Virtuoso), Circuit Simulation (Spectre, MDL), Verification (Verilog, VHDL)
- Statistical analysis of complex circuits across a wide Process, Voltage and Temperature range
- Software development: data processing with scripts (Perl, Python)
- Verilog test pattern generation, simulation and waveform debug for large, complex memory designs
- Analyze, summarize, document, and present results
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in EE/CS or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Linux/Unix Internals, with experience working on Multi-threaded systems
- Strong Programming Skills in a Unix type environment
- Understanding of analog or digital memory circuits