Marvell Technology Group
Marvell embedded processors are custom designed to deliver optimal performance, low power, and high levels of integration. The Marvell ARMv7 compliant CPU cores are the most advanced implementations of the industry standard ARM architecture and deliver exceptional processing performance at low power. Advanced system architecture design and years of experience in
sub‐micron mixed signal technology seamlessly implement processor cores with our wide selection of high speed interfaces to precisely meet the needs of each application. Marvell embedded processors are Industrial Grade which can operate between ‐40°C to +105°C!
- Analyze architectures and designs to create comprehensive test plans and strategies
- Contribute to the development of verification environments, including reference models, transactors, agents, and scoreboards.
- Develop tests/testing strategies to achieve coverage goals.
- Debug failures and work with designers to resolve issues.
- Work and communicate effectively with global team.
- Work with designers and FW engineers to enable better verification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Arts or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience OR Master’s degree and/or PhD in Business, Science, Arts or related fields with 3-5 years of experience.
- Experience with Verilog and SystemVerilog, preferably with UVM.
- Strong knowledge / experience in building the verification environment from specification and should have spec to hardware bring-up experience.
- Significant experience in using simulation tools and proficiency in simulation debug techniques.
- Basic proficiency with C/C++
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl and EDA Verification tools.
- A good understanding of Linux OS.
- Good communication skills and quick learning ability.
- Experience with VCS or other industry simulator.
- Team player able to accept and work with differing opinions.