Cox Automotive (Dealer.com) is currently looking for a Sr. Sales Enablement Analyst to join our team in a hybrid or remote working location.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
As the Sr. Sales Enablement Analyst, you will collect business requirements and build and manage content within our Digital Adoption tool to align with stakeholder needs. Your success with be the result of your advanced knowledge of the Digital Adoption tool for troubleshooting, maintenance, and executing priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Partner directly with 3rd party sales tool vendors to drive CAI needed enhancements, maintain awareness to manage new releases and/or functionality, and develop tool roadmaps focused on improving adoption.
- Conduct utilization analysis, identify gaps, and identify trends to support adoption and contract renewal.
- Act as an advisor to peers, sales team members, and other stakeholders as needed to resolve technical problems related to the highest-priority Digital Adoption tools.
- Meet with business stakeholders and SMEs to review business requirements, documentation, and solution demos to develop Digital Adoption content to meet deliverables.
- Develop Digital Adoption content, conduct user acceptance testing, deliver demos to stakeholders, and meet go-live milestones.
- Develop content that aligns with governance guidelines and organizational standards.
- Support the Digital Adoption application by managing configurations and customizations.
- Develop cadence with IT partners to ensure visibility into application changes to proactively manage content to minimize content disruption.
- Audit existing Digital Adoption content to mitigate breaks within the application, identify process improvements, and provide recommendations on how to effectively leverage Digital Adoption features.
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Sr. Sales Enablement Analyst, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus an additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, [email protected] with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 4 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 2 years of experience, a Ph.D. and up to 1 year of experience, or 8 years of experience in a related field.
- 2+ years leading enterprise-level projects and/or strategy in a highly complex sales/sales operations environment
- Ability to think broadly across multiple business lines
- Familiarity with various sales enablement tools
- Knowledge of existing CAI sales processes and sales team structure/organization
- Excellent presentation skills: strong skill in effective communication with all levels of leadership
- Ability to create executive-level documentation via MS suite
- Proven skills in change management and problem-solving
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks and deliverables.
- Be influential with cross-functional teams and departments.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.